1. ILACN Mission
To educate disadvantaged children in and around the communities in which ILA operates.
2. What we do
We direct our efforts towards projects:
- In which not only our teachers and staff but also our students and their parents can either donate their time, their skills or their money
- To create sustainable programming focusing on educating disadvantaged children
- To be able to show the progress over a committed period of time
3. How we do
We work closely to each non-profit organization TO:
- FIND OUT WHAT THEY NEED
- DESIGN EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS BASED ON THEIR CIRRICULUMN
- IMPLEMENT PROGRAMS WITH THE SUPPORT OF VOLUNTEERS FROM ILA
4. Our projects
ILACN SCHOOL SPONSORSHIP
ILACN SCHOOL SPONSORSHIP
received School Sponsorships from ILACN for Spring 2016 Term
Each year, ILACN School Sponsorship Program sponsors the school fees for over 80 disadvantaged children from Elementary School to University, at our non-profit partners and in the community.
It is our most important program, which requires high commitment for the full year school fee to assure that our children can continue to complete their studying.
Let’s give us a hand by contacting Ms Betsye – ILACN at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ILACN Scholarship Program provides 100% scholarships to underprivileged children with good school results yearly and in the summer. So that, they have chances to access to the high-quality learning environment at ILA centers.
- 7 Annual Scholarships were given to disadvantaged students in 2015
- 10 Summer Scholarships were given to children in Operation Smile Vietnam in 2015
- 15 Summer Scholarships are given to children in Bung Sang, Little Rose, Green Bamboo Shelters and the community in April 2016
- 50 Annual Scholarships are given to the children in Go Vap Orphanage, Green Bamboo Warm Shelter, Blue Dragon Children's Foundation, Saigon Children's Charity, and Vung Tau Orphanage.
We will grow the Scholarship Program in the next years, to reach as many disadvantaged children as possible – who can have the opportunity to learn English at our centers.
In HCM City
Little Rose Warm Shelter
- English Classes for the senior girls, 12-16 years old, and the junior girls, 6-11 years old
- Pizza and Movie Nights on the last Sunday every month
Green Bamboo Warm Shelter
- English for future jobs, i.e. waiters, cashiers, etc. Sport Activities, i.e. swimming, rollerblading, etc.
Bung Sang Blind Shelter
- Musical Learning Hours, i.e. playing musical instruments, singing, etc.
Ung Buou Hospital’s Children’s Cancer Ward
- Storytelling Activities
- Craft Making Hours, i.e. lanterns, birds, rabbits, etc.
Go Vap Orphanage
- Communication English for 10 school children
- Frequent Visits to talk and play with disabled children
In Ha Noi Capital
Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation
- Contributing to the building of MUN CHUNG Boarding School in Dien Bien, which will house 280 students, most of whom are currently living in bamboo huts with porous walls, 15km away from their homes
In Da Nang
Family No. 4
- Donating studying materials like notebooks, pens, etc. and other necessary such as milk, rice, and blankets - ILACN activities to officially begin as of 1 May 2016
In Vung Tau (New ILACN Partner)
Center for Social Protection of Vung Tau Children
- The center operates in three locations: Ward 2 and Thắng Nhất Ward in Vũng Tàu City, and in Long Hải town. Children come into the care of the centres for a number of reasons: Abandonment/Surrender, Illness and Disability, Poverty, Family Disruption – ILACN activities to officially begin as of 1 May 2016